The engineering center employees are able to implement a wide range of design and engineering work :
- Development of design and design documentation;
- Implementation of acceptance control over the design documentation received from the customer (customer-furnished DD);
- Design and development of DD for substandard equipment and production accessories (of fair and high difficulty);
- Packaging and design of engineering equipment and life support systems;
- Strength, gas-dynamic and heat calculations;
- Design of automation, power supply and lighting systems, power supply equipment, MRA equipment;
- Application of modern and innovative engineering concepts, technology and materials when implementing a project;
- Development of DD in accordance with GOST, Unified system for design documentation, Construction design and estimate documentation and the main requirements of API, ISO standards;
- Revision of foreign documentation for compliance with GOST, WD for the possibility of local manufacturing content;
The process of creating production drawings and design documentation is performed using advanced software technology and implemented in several stages using three-dimensional modeling.
- Draft design;
- Calculation of structure strength;
- Development of working documentation;
- Three-dimensional modeling. Parallel and phased prototyping of the working design, and visual representation of the design results, making it possible to evaluate mutual bracing of nodes and structures.
Three-dimensional modeling gives important advantages:
- Provides the design engineer and the customer with the possibility to evaluate correctness of the made space arrangement decisions, before the implementation of construction and assembly work;
- The system provides secure connection of separate structure elements into a whole entity;
- Exclusion of “fit-up assembly test” at the production after the product manufacture, leading to a decrease in the overhead cost and delivery time.